The Bomber is a weapon that appears in Serious Sam: Tormental.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The bomber is a black cannon-like weapon with a fuse on top of it. It fires bombs when the player presses the fire key. The bombs thrown can be used for clearing rooms full of enemies or blowing holes in enviromental obstacles. The bombs explode at least a second after being fired.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The bomber is a good weapon for eliminating groups of enemies at once, so long as the player avoids being in the line of fire and the enemies get within the bomb's blast radius.
- Use the bomber for clearing out parts of a level to progress further.
- The bomber can't carry very much ammo, so only use it when you really need to.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bomber looks very similar to the cannon in appearance.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Tormental (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)