The Bladder Beast is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam Advance.
The Bladder Beast is creature derived from the Methug Commander, and is basically a huge bag of pus that "moves" by inflating parts of its body via hydrogen, which makes them move surprisingly fast.
Attacks and statsEdit
The Bladder Beast's primary attack is to toss corrosive globs from the poisonous sacks on its neck. If someone gets next to it, it will fully inflate itself and start hitting the target with the poison from its skin.
It has two attacks, to toss a projectile and a melee attack. They usually come in groups.
Bladder Beasts are one of the most commonest enemies in the game, especially in the Ancient Rome levels.
- The Bladder Beast's projectile can be avoided by simply strafing left or right in one direction.
- The rocket launcher works well against the Bladder Beast. One or two rockets will kill it. That, combined with its fast rate of fire, will quickly kill a Bladder Beast.
- Groups of Bladder Beasts should be taken out with either a rapid-fire weapon or the Rocket Launcher. Rapid-fire weapons can easily wipe out Bladder Beasts thanks to their rate of fire and the Bladder Beast's medium amount of health, while two or so rockets will easily kill multiple Bladder Beasts, especially if they're very close to each other.
- When paired with other enemies, the Bladder Beast is a medium threat. Its projectiles are easy to dodge, and they only do a small to medium amount of damage per hit. The biggest problem is that the extra projectiles may make it harder to avoid projectiles from stronger enemies, such as the Gunrilla. If there aren't any stronger enemies, the player should target them first. Otherwise, they should be targeted when the player has finished off stronger enemies.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam Advance (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)