Biopods are small enemies that are spawned by the Exotech Larva.
Biopods are small arthropod-like creatures with two long antennae protruding from their head. They have two bluish-green eyes and appear to have no limbs, so it its not known how they move around.
Biopods are created by the Exotech Larva during the boss fight as one of its attacks. The Biopods only attack is to charge into the player, which kills the Biopod on impact.
- Biopods have very low health; a single shot from the Schofield .45 or M1-A2 Thompson Submachine Gun will kill them easily.
- As they move quickly, it is best to concentrate your fire on both the Biopods and the Larva, as only focusing on the Larva and being damaged by the spawning Biopods will deplete your health and/or armor over time.
- In the code, Biopods are treated as a projectile. Therefore, it lacks a NETRICSA description.
- In Serious Sam HD, it is possible to code any enemy to shoot Biopods.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (First appearance)
- Serious Sam: Xbox (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
- Serious Sam VR: The Second Encounter