The Beheaded Commando is a headless, shirtless humanoid wearing green pants. It is an executed Sirian soldier, raised from the dead by Mental and controlled by a life control unit. The Commando carries its own head in one hand, and a bomb in another. A few paintings of the Mental's Horde logo can be seen on its body.
Behavior and skillsEdit
Being a highly trained veteran soldier, the Beheaded Commando is a lot more difficult to fight than other beheaded soldiers. It fires five projectiles from the Magic missile launcher installed on its head, and it can launch five bombs with a single throw. When the Commando is about to die, it will enter a 'Kamikaze mode' and will blow up itself when it gets close to the target. Commandos are immune to their own projectiles, but not their bombs.
The Beheaded Commando is also the strongest out of all beheaded soldier types, being able to withstand several bullet shots.
- The Commando's projectiles can be avoided by jumping over them.
- The player should be cautious when the Commando starts throwing grenades, as they can deal a lot of damage to the player if all of them hit the player. They can be avoided either by moving away from them or destroying them.
- Rapid-fire weapons, such as the XM214-A Minigun and Thompson submachine gun are effective against the Commando, as they make the Commando always flinch when the bullets hit it, making it harmless.
- When encountered with other enemies, the Commando is a medium-priority target. While its projectiles deal relatively low damage and can be easily dodged, its bombs can deal a ton of damage to the player while they are focusing on other enemies.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam Classics: Revolution (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)